When you're looking to buy machinery, R.R.I.C. is ready to help! We work directly with our customers to ensure that they receive the best machinery for their specific needs such as CNC machinery, milling and turning machinery, transfer machinery, multi-spindle machinery, and more.
Please provide an overview of what machinery you are looking for and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Buy Used CNC Machines
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines are integral to the manufacturing industry. They rely on computer software to generate programs that allow them to produce parts efficiently, consistently and accurately in ways that are impossible to achieve through manual processes. While CNC machines are an investment, they are worth it to help enhance your manufacturing capabilities. When you're looking to add more CNC machines to your shop, R.R.I.C. Associates is here for you.
We have several models and brands of used CNC machines for sale.
Types of CNC Machines for Sale
At R.R.I.C. Associates, we offer pre-owned CNC machines for sale. Some of the machinery we specialize in selling includes:
- Turning and machining centers
- Automatic screw machines
We also offer quality pre-owned CNC mills for sale when available. Our team members at R.R.I.C. Associates have expertise in various industry areas, such as general machining, setup and turnkey operations, consulting and rebuilding, grinding and quality control. You can trust our knowledge and experience for all your CNC machining needs.
Why Buy Used CNC Machines?
New CNC machines are an expensive investment that can represent a significant financial burden for some companies. Used CNC machines, however, are budget-friendly alternatives that can be just as efficient and effective during production. If you need to expand your machine shop's capabilities, here are some reasons why you should buy a used CNC machine:
- Cost-efficient: Whether a machine is new or used, its functionality is the same. A used machine can produce parts with the same quality and accuracy as a new one, especially if the used machine was properly cared for by the previous owner. Best of all, used machines have already depreciated, so you're getting that similar production quality at a much more affordable price by buying a used CNC machine.
- Economical and eco-friendly: Using older-model CNC machines can help the environment by cutting down on new production demands. When a machine is maintained correctly, it offers a long life span and will serve your company well for many years.
- Reliable and flexible: These machines are typically reliable and kept in good condition because they are so critical to business operations. After using the machine for a while, the owners can attest to its capability, showing that it performs well and is reliable. CNC machines are also very versatile and can work with many materials to produce parts for different industries.
- Depreciation: Buying new machines can result in a loss of value when it's time to sell them. New equipment depreciates as soon as you take it off the lot, so by the time you resell it, you are unlikely to receive an amount near what you initially paid. Buying used CNC machines will let you avoid this initial depreciation, giving you a better price if you decide to sell later.
Learn More About Our Used CNC Machines for Sale
At R.R.I.C. Associates, we have pre-owned CNC machines for sale to help you source quality machinery when you need it. You can trust us to help you find the machinery you need to complete all your manufacturing operations. If you're interested in buying a used CNC machine, fill out our contact form to get started.